Liquid Leggings












Leggings: ASOS
Top: Topshop
Jacket: Helmut Lang
Tote: Michael Kors
Shoes: NineWest

Hello there all you lovelies!
For work today, I slipped on this delicious pair of black shiny 'liquid' leggings that I ordered a while ago from asos.com <3 They're so slimming and gorgeous and I love them so much already even though I've only worn them once! I highly recommend having this in your wardrobe as a go-to chic staple! I decided to wear these party leggings to work as i had a Jack Will's party to go to after work and needed something to spice things up ;)
 Hope you enjoyed the outfit pix!

P.S Will promise to upload pics from the JACK WILLS event soon! (unfortunately only low res phone pix!) However, it was an absolutely fab night, so I must share it with you all!

Till the next,
xxx
-S

13 comments:

  1. i like the combo of your top and leggings!! :D
    ALMOST DONE MIDTERMSSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those leggings, I've seen a similar pair at H&M =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cute pair of jeans! I love you jacket too, the matte texture makes a great combo with the jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jacket! The color is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look great on you! :) comment on my newest post? ♥

    http://highprofilehighexpectations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww swetieee, those liquid legging is sooo adorable. i tried to find one that fit me but every time i found the beautiful liquid leggings i want, they have smaller size than mine.
    im following you hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The leggings look so cool! Love that they have the appearance of leather!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this leggings :)

    http://koalaraye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...