A&F is coming to Hong Kong!!


Girls out there, prepare your hearts for some serious eye-candy and jaw-dropping hotness,
because Abercrombie & Fitch is finally coming to Hong Kong!
Judging from the largely naked yet utterly squeezable bum in the lovely ad photograph above (which is displayed to magnificent proportions right in the Central office district), Hong Kong should get ready for an onslaught of sexy hot men. 

[OPENING + MEET & GREET]
At exactly 11am on the 11th of August, Abercrombie & Fitch will open their doors in our city for the very first time. To celebrate, none other than the hottest guys (yes, the VERY hottest) from A&F stores around the world will be flown over to our very city to party with our lucky girls!! The week leading up to the opening, the sexy A&F models will be meeting and greeting fans all around Hong Kong, so make sure to keep a wary eye out for some chiseled washboard abs. 

[LIMTED EDITION HARD COVER]
What's more (Yes! there's more! Not like we can ever get enough of the A&F hot guys now can we?) To celebrate the store's opening in Hong Kong, Abercrombie & Fitch will release a limited edition hard cover A&F Quarterly, the pages sprawled with the hottest guys in A&F history. With only 500 copies out there, each hand-numbered and exclusive for Hong Kong's fans, the book is going to be a hot and fast selling series! If you're one of the first 50 in line on opening day (and you're 18+), you'll be able to score a free copy of this drool-worthy tome. For those of you who aren't quite the early birds, the books are HKD$5000 while stocks last.

Don't know about you but I'm ridiculously excited about the whole event! Sexy clothes, freebies AND hot men?? Our summer is bound to be a sizzling one indeed! For those of you who are intrigued, take a look at Abercrombie on Facebook + Twitter to be the first ones in the know! 

xx
S

19 comments:

  1. Great news! Thanks for sharing - first time I hear this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't read anything after that image you posted :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Steph! HOW. EXCITING. First F21, now Abercrombie! Yay Hong Kong! PS I'm flying there next Wed! EEK! Since it looks like you know your way around, can I e-mail you for suggestions on local hangouts? If so, that would be awesome, especially getting recommendations from a fellow English speaker! yay! Thanks in advance & unfortunately that's the day I'm leaving...noooo whyyyy!

    www.theShopaholic247.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg.. this is the least worn clothes a&f guy i have ever seen!! you guys must be super excited!

    thanks for visiting our blog. your comments means a lot for us. :)

    xx

    selvia

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice! Great!!

    http://www.mentrend.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog, Girl!
    Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm following yours now ;)

    xo Iga


    http://fashion-passion-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to come to Hong Kong. Don´t forget to take photos of my sisters and me ;-)
    That guy looks very hot but in real life nobody looks like that. Well at least not
    the ones I meet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha that poster alone is enough to make anyone excitedd!!! (even if it's not really excitement directed at A&F...) I wish I could be there in HK! all those freebies and models sound pretty good haha.

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your ideas inspire others because you do things with passion, keep on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love A&F even I've never been in a single store, haha! I'd love to have one as well here in Switzerland, lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. can't wait!!
    xo

    christian

    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I wish i could go to A&F make some shopping!
    NICE

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those A & F models.. where do they get them!! these guys rock!!

    Loving your blog,
    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow love a&f models!!amazing hehe..
    xoxo dear=)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such great news because I will be going to HK soon :)!! And I love the A&F poster, so hot!


    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. that photo had me seriously distracted...but congrats on A&C coming to Hong Kong

    *MlleWanderlust *

    ReplyDelete
  17. I could be staring at that picture for ages without getting fed up of it...

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...